Sunday, March 8, 2009

"I do like green eggs and ham.I do like them Sam I am"


For those of you who do not know, this past week was Dr. Seuss's Birthday. This meant for Emily and her kindergarten class, a week long Dr. Seuss Extravaganza! And what celebration would not be complete without some Green Eggs and Ham. Looks yummy huh!?



So being the good mom that I am, I took one for the team and cooked Green Eggs and Ham for three kindergarten classes. In the process turning my fingers totally green!

Despite what you may think they actually tasted pretty good. Emily even had two helpings!

I would turn my fingers green for this cute bunch any day. Ah..... the carefree days of kindergarten,and the joys of being a room mom! I love it!

3 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

What a fun thing for the kids to experience. Just a side note, my b-day is the same as Dr. Seuss. :-)

Steph said...

I would expect nothing less of you Lor - You are an awesome mom! Keep me posted on when you come to Utah it would be fun to see you!

Casey Gentle said...

You're so good! I hope to be a good mom like you! :)