Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No I Haven't Fallen Off the Face of the Earth.....

I have felt a little guilty that I haven't been keeping up with my blog like I would like. (My sister-in-law says I have enough guilt for all the people on earth which is probably true) Life has just been really busy as you will soon see by the posts to follow......hopefully soon?!

But today I received an e-mail that made me feel just a little bit better about myself. It brought a smile to my face, and I hope it will yours as well. I feel like she is singing about my life. Which, by the way, I would not trade for ANYTHING. I am incredibly blessed!

So smile and enjoy. But most of all keep on keeping on! I know I will!

(Pause the music player on the side be able to hear the fun)



3 comments:

Sara White said...

Hillary Weeks came and spoke to our stake relief society. I enjoyed hearing these songs again. He talk was amazing and she included some of her music. I really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to hearing future posts from you to hear what you've been up to!

Casey Gentle said...

I love those songs! I know there is some healing power in ice cream! if you need an ice cream break, be sure to let me know!!

Dan and Melissa said...

Those are great, I have not heard them before. Then again, I haven't heard of her before either. Thanks for sharing!