Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween


This year for Halloween the Girls wanted to be a Princess and a Pirate.

The Girls with some of the other girls in the neighborhood.

A Pirate, Princess, a little Devil and Hannah Montana




This is the group that we went trick or treating with. The night was really hot and humid at about 81 degrees. I remember growing up and wearing long johns and a coat trick or treating. I used to get so mad that it was covering up my great costume. Certainly not the case with my kids this year! But they had fun!

4 comments:

Camille said...

So fun and cute! I love seeing what everyone dressed up as for Halloween. I know what you mean about costumes too. The stuff we got in AZ just doesn't work well here in Chillville and it's so sad if you can't even see how cute everyone is{:

Casey Gentle said...

Looks like they had a great time. Megan and Emily look so cute in their costumes. No Halloween is complete without a Hannah Montana or two! :)

Dan and Melissa said...

Gotta love hot Halloweens..definitely not like I remember either. Your girls looked so cute.

Sara White said...

The weather was good for Halloween this year. We didn't have to layer. However, it snowed today and the temperatures are freezing. I wish I were in Florida. Your girls look like they had a great Halloween.