Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Megan's Baptism

Megan's Baptism was on at 3:00 pm on Sunday, September 7th. It was such a great day. We had both sets of grandparents who had traveled to come and share this day with us. It meant a lot to Megan and all of us. Both Grandma's gave talks, and both Grandpa's gave the prayers.
Megan was baptized by her dad. We had a lot of friends and ward members in attendance.
Emily was already thinking about her own Baptism. She kept asking when she would be turning 8 and it would be her turn to get baptized.

I was a little surprised how emotional of it day it was for me. I was a river of tears from the moment they announced the baptism in sacrament meeting in the morning until the baptism was over that afternoon. I was so proud of Megan. I guess as much as I don't want to admit it, my little girl is growing up.

No comments: