Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Big Day For Megan!

Megan and Her Friend Ashley

On Saturday October 12th Megan learned how to ride a two wheeled bike. She has been riding a scooter for a long time now, so she had the balance down. We just needed to take the training wheels off and a little push from Dad. Dave spent the afternoon running behind her around the circle where we live just incase she fell down. That is what Dad's do! =)


This is some video of Megan riding her bike. (And yes she is riding without a helmet....the bad parents that we are.) As you can see she needs a little bigger bike. This is a small hand me down bike from some family friends. She is hoping Santa can bring her a bigger "girl" bike for Christmas.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Lori - seriously!! I went straight to your blog from facebook. Man your family is very cute. Beautiful girls, baptisms - yeah!! You need to say Hi to Dave - and shoot me an email so I can invite you to my blog (it's private). Look at your cute girls. You know I have actually been to Jacksonville - I wish I had known you were there...oh drats. Anyhow I have way to much to say to leave it as a comment. But I look forward to catching up with you! Love Ya Steph Casper Easton