Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Finally Here!

Well the day has finally come that Dave and I have been waiting a long time for. We are leaving soon on our 7 day Caribbean Cruise on Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas.


This whole idea started about 18 months ago when Dave was in the half way through his MBA and we were really having a hard time. Dave was never home, we both were stressed and we both wanted to quit. We decided to persevere, but to add a little reward to the end. A cruise with just the two of us. So we put a little money aside every month, and now here we are. I am just about to bust with exctiement.


We are going to Haiti, Ochio Rios, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel Mexico. My parents are coming to watch the kids. And I am crossing my fingers that all will go well while I am gone. I am sure it will be. Megan is already asking when she can go too.


So brace yourself for some photos (and long posts) when we are back!

1 comment:

Sara White said...

I can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about it. Just have fun and enjoy yourselves!