Saturday, December 20, 2008

"Tis the Season to be JOLLEY!"

I have been really blessed that I have been able to stay home with my kids. This year, since all of my kids are now in school, I have become really active with the kids at school. Being room mom to both classes, as well as a board member with PTA. And while it does get hectic and overwhelming sometimes, it makes me feel like I am a contributing member of society. Since I do not work outside of the home. And I have also made some amazing friends.

This past week has been filled with organizing class parties, collecting money and shopping for class Christmas gifts for each of their teachers. Both of the girls had their parties on the same day. One was in the morning and one in the afternoon, which made for a tiring but fun day. I don't know how their teachers do it day in and day out. Here are some pictures of the festivities.

Emily in her Reindeer Hat she made.

A class full of kindergarten reindeer. Is there anything cuter?

Megan and her friends as Rudolph


We also had the Ward Christmas Party. The best guest of the night was of course....... Santa!


(It has been really warm here lately hence the shorts)

We are getting ready to head to Ohio for Christmas. I think my girls are in for quite an awakening as to what winter weather really is! My kids are hoping to see and play in some snow. Any bets as to how long that will last?! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Cute pictures! The Jolley clan is all sitting here talking about your birthday and we want to wish you the very best! It's great to be 26 isn't it! :)

Love,
Kim, Nancy, Ron, Mar, Mich, Deb, Steve, Mike and Jeff