Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dave and Lori's "Wicked" Adventure

As most of you know, who follow my bog, I have been waiting ever so patiently to see one of the greatest musicals ever........"Wicked"

Well the wait is now over and it was FANTASTIC!!!!

It started by hiring a babysitter and having a date night with my fabulous husband. We went to one of my favorite restaurants for some great food. The Cheesecake factory. I am a total creature of habit when I go out to eat, and I always tend to order the same thing. My favorite to order is the burrito (it is huge and yummy), with a slice of Chocolate Tuxedo cheesecake to top it off. For a chocolate lover like myself it is HEAVEN! (I drool even as I post the picture!)

After dinner we went to the show. We scored some close FREE parking, which is always a bonus. We had fantastic seats on the floor. It also was opening night, so that was fun too. The show was AMAZING! I have been listening to the soundtrack for months and the show totally lived up to my expectations. (if you want to hear the music too, some of my favorites are in my sidebar music player tracks: 2,7,12,13,and 16)

It gave me a new perspective on the Wicked Witch of the West. Was she really not all that wicked after all? You should never be afraid to stand up for what you believe in.

Now if that has peeked your interest, and you have the chance, your really ought to see "Wicked"

I know I will again!

1 comment:

Casey Gentle said...

Wicked and Cheesecake!?!? What a great night! So glad to hear you had a lovely evening. Now...I'd like some cheesecake! :)