Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gymanstics Winter Show for Megan


It was also Winter Show week for Megan. She loves taking gymnastics. Every semester she just keeps getting better and better.




This is Megan with her flowers her Dad gave her, and her medal for completing the semester.


This is Megan's Class


The next post is some of Megan's routines for show week. As you will be able to tell she is dressed differently. We tried to get her to do it in just her leotard, but she said she was too cold. These pictures were taken at the end of the show. I guess she had finally worked up enough sweat to keep warm. Oh well! =)

I know this has been a lot of blogging for me over the past few days. I am finally caught up with all the life events we wanted to share. Now I have to tend to the many other things I have neglected to get this done.....do I have to?! See you all soon! Thanks for reading!

Enjoy!

PS

If you can't hear it, pause the music on the side.

1 comment:

Tony said...

So glad you haven't disappeared! We enjoy checking in on your once in a while and were a little worried. It was especially fun to see the Ohio Christmas party! Those 2 girls of yours are so pretty and are doing such good things. I especially enjoyed your remarks about "mothering" and your own mother. The videos are great! I've seen the first one, but not the 2nd. Moms think that the "MOM" song (Wm. Tell Overture) is hilarious, but kids don't thing it's funny at all - I wonder why. Love you, Aunt Judy