Sunday, January 18, 2009

A-Z Tag

I got this tag from my friend Sara and it looked like a lot of fun:

All you need to know about me from A to Z!

A--Attached or Single: VERY Attached to Dave, 13 years married (15 years if you count dating and a mission.....yes, I am one of the few and the proud!)

B--Best Friend: Dave, my sister and mom, and a bunch of other great women ( you know who you are)

C--Cake or Pie: cheese"cake"

D--Day of Choice: Saturday- a day to sleep in and spend with Dave and the kids.

E--Essential Item: My cell phone, I love to talk. My perfume, I love to smell pretty.

F--Favorite Color: burgundy

G--Greatest Accomplishment: Being a wife and mother, and surviving with a smile and sense of humor my medical difficulties after the birth of Emily (which have now been resolved)

H--Hometown: Orem, UT(Greensburg, PA until I was in the third grade)

I--Indulgences: pedicures, eyebrow waxing, going out to eat

J--January or July: July- love the 4th, Barbecues and fireworks are the best! We try to make our trip to Utah this month too!

K--Kids: 2 Girls Megan-8 Emily- 5 1/2

L--Life is incomplete without: Dave and the girls

M--Marriage Date: October 20, 1995

N--Number of Siblings: 3 (two brothers(one twin), one sister)

O--Oranges or Apples: Oranges- I do live in the Sunshine State, and it is on our license plate =)

P--Phobias or fears: Not being the best mom or wife I could be, something happening to my family.

Q--Quotes: "Tomorrow is a new day fresh with no mistakes in it."-Anne of Green Gables "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."-Dr. Suess

R--Reasons to Smile: Hugs from my kids, kisses from my husband, DISNEY WORLD!

S--Season: Summer! I love hanging at the pool and the beach. Although I don't love hurricane "season"! =)

T--Tag 5 Friends: Anyone who wants to play (Deborah, Casey, Mindy, Marilee, Vicki...anyone else?)

U--Unknown fact about me: I broke my ankle tripping off a curb at the library,with two kids in the car, hurrying to story time. The fire truck and ambulance showed up to help, sirens and all. How completely embarrassing!

V--Very favorite stores: Kohl's, Sam's Club, Target

W--Worst habit: My disdain of doing, and putting away laundry

X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultra Sound (some of the happiest moments have come from that)

Y--Your favorite food: Any type of pasta, Chilli's Chicken Tacos, anything I don't have to cook ( I love to go out to eat)

Z--Zodiac: Capricorn

**Did you learn anything new?
**Will you play?

1 comment:

Sara White said...

Wow, I learned a lot. What medical problems did you have after your last baby? I had no idea. I am glad they are resolved. I had to smile at your broken ankle experience. I would have been embarrassed as well. I am impressed you only mentioned being embarrassed and nothing about the pain!